Westminster Bridge Student Accommodation, London
203 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7SR
Westminster Bridge Student Accommodation brings a new perspective to student living in London. With an incredible central location overlooking Westminster Bridge, WBSA offers spectacular views of the Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the City of London.
WBSA also provides some of the best student living in London, and with many universities, bars, clubs, restaurants and transport hubs just a short walk away, WBSA really is in a unique position to ensure you enjoy everything London has to offer.
At WBSA, we believe that living as a student in London should be an incredibly rewarding, stimulating and enjoyable experience – academically, culturally and socially. Which is why we have chosen a location in the heart of London, on the south bank of the River Thames directly opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
We are committed to making our residents’ stay as enjoyable as possible by bringing together 5 key residential benefits:
1. Direct views of some of London’s most iconic landmarks.
2. An unrivalled location in the social and cultural heart of London.
3. A spacious and well-equipped range of rooms in which to live and study.
4. 5 star facilities to ensure our residents can relax when not studying.
5. Friendly staff on site to help 24/7 and a social calendar created to build a community where everyone feels happy and at home.
WBSA has some of the best facilities of any student accommodation in London. Our private Health Suite includes a gym, pool, sauna and fitness studio; we have our own café, roof terraces and even free bike hire to help you get around town.
- Vending Machine
- Outdoor Area
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- In Room Phone
- Wheelchair Access
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- En Suite
- Onsite Maintenance
- Secure Door Entry
- Digital TV
From: £229 /week Bills Included
- Added: 6 months ago
Urbanest student accommodation