Hartley Halls of Residence, Manchester
61a Brantingham Road, Whalley Range, Manchester, M16 8PA
Hartley Hall of Residence is a recently refurbished, Grade II listed building in a leafy suburb of Whalley Range, Manchester. We focus on providing a safe, quiet and comfortable place for you to study.
The hall has three floors, two of which (1st and 2nd) are Females-only Floors. The ground floor is a Male-only Floor. In short we have 65 Single en-suite bedrooms as follows:
1. 48 Female only floors (2 floors)
2. 17 Male only floor (1 floor)
– Three of which are rooms with disabled access.
3. Four Male or Female Twin en-suite bedrooms (two students can share a room totalling to 8 students). All should be same gender.
4. Two Double en-suite bedroom (male or female -two students can share a double en-suite room totaling to 4 students)
Total 71 rooms
Our hall is dedicated for students pursuing their studies in the vibrant city of Manchester. We offer excellent accommodation in individual en-suite/ study bedrooms as a home away from home.
The ethos of our Hall is based on the traditional idea of creating an atmosphere of study, independence and mutual respect. As well as the on site management staff to assist you, Hartley Hall has many added features to enhance your experience.
• A welcoming, open and clean environment that nurtures friendship, harmony and mutual respect.
• A beautiful, secure environment for you & your belongings.
• CCTV security & Electronic tag entry system.
• 85 bus direct to university in 15 minutes to City Centre in 20 minutes.
• Modern en-suite shower, toilet + sink in each bedroom.
• Large spacious kitchen, lounge & dining areas.
• Kitchens provided with oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster & kettle.
• FREE launderette with iron board & vacuum cleaner.
• FREE high speed internet access in all bedrooms.
• FREE on-site car park.
• FREE secure bicycle storage.
• FREE on-site suitcase storage.
• Contracts of various lengths available.
• NO deposit to pay.
• NO booking/ admin fee charge to pay
• NO other bills to pay
• Students are encouraged to take part in worthwhile volunteering projects in our local area.
• Close to local shops/restaurants in Whalley Range and the adjacent Chorlton area.
• No Alcohol and no smoking policy.
- Vending Machine
- Outdoor Area
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- In Room Phone
- Wheelchair Access
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- En Suite
- Onsite Maintenance
- Secure Door Entry
- Digital TV
From: £81 /week Bills Included
- Added: 3 months ago
Hartley Hall of Residence