Rental Advice Category
A new report has highlighted a growing trend for students to remain in their private halls of residence – or opt for similar properties – once they have graduated. Student property investment specialists the Mistoria Group says there is a definite trend of young professionals opting to live in purpose-built student accommodation blocks, particularly in the north-west and London.
With student numbers growing across the UK thanks to the cap being lifted and with accommodation in short supply, there is strong demand for quality student accommodation to rent.
When most people think of student accommodation they think of grotty houses and flats but the new trend for building private student residential halls is completely different to that. Now the Daily Telegraph has taken a closer look at this new breed of student accommodation to find out why undergraduates are so willing to pay extra for creature comforts.
Dedicated to helping you find the best quality private halls student accommodation in the UK.
View student private halls, make enquiries and book online.
Get in Touch
- Seven Tips When Looking at Private Residential Student Halls
- Quality Private Student Halls: What You Need to Know
- Private Student Halls of Residence versus Private Student Accommodation
- Our Guide for Finding the Best Private Student Halls of Residence
- Tips when Looking for Private Halls of Residence for Students