Students are willing to pay a premium for quality accommodation but which university towns offer the best returns and yields for an investor as a result?
Growing numbers of investors are moving into a rental property as a means of boosting their returns and the best profits to be had in the sector are from student accommodation. There are several different types of student accommodation and many people associate student digs as being run down and neglected but students will no longer live in these properties.
Most investors are aware that rental properties in the UK are among the best performing asset classes currently and within property those being rented by students are the best performers.
Dedicated to helping you find the best quality private halls student accommodation in the UK.
View student private halls, make enquiries and book online.
Get in Touch
- Seven Tips When Looking at Private Residential Student Halls
- Quality Private Student Halls: What You Need to Know
- Private Student Halls of Residence versus Private Student Accommodation
- Our Guide for Finding the Best Private Student Halls of Residence
- Tips when Looking for Private Halls of Residence for Students